* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Essays debate the nature of addiction, how it should be prevented, the effects of various addictions on interpersonal relationships, and different types of treatment.
- Textual Format: Readings/Anthologies/Collected Works
- Academic Level: Teen - Grade 10-12, Age 15-18
- Continuations: Monograph Series, any
- Depth (m): 0.006
- Dewey: 362.29
- Height (m): 0.235
- Pages: 228
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Fri 17 Apr 2009
- Weight (g): 318
- Width (m): 0.152
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.
|Also in the Opposing Viewpoints series (view all)