Attacking With the Isolated Queen's Pawn
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
The Isolated Queen's Pawn arises in countless chess positions, because this pawn structure can be reached via a host of popular openings: the Sicilian, the Caro-Kann, the French, the Queen's Gambit and the Nimzo-Indian to name a few. Love them or hate them, these positions are very difficult to avoid, so you really need to know what to do when you get them.In this book, John Emms examines the key tactical a positional ideas in IQP positions, with an emphasis on how to attack and how to defend. In addition, he also explores openings which lead to IQPs, and suggests repertoire options which make sure you reach the positions you desire.
- Subject Development: Techniques
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Dewey: 794
- Pages: 192
- Place Of Publication: Great Britain/British Isles
- Published Date: Sun 28 Apr 2013
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.