Bambi vs. Godzilla
On the Nature, Purpose, And Practice of the Movie Business
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
A subversive, inside glimpse of the complex world of the film industry describes every aspect of filmmaking, from initial concept, to script, to screen, covering topics that range from "How Scripts Got So Bad" to "Manners in Hollywood."
- Geographic Designator: United States
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Depth (m): 0.025
- Dewey: 384/.80973
- Height (m): 0.216
- Pages: 250
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Tue 6 Feb 2007
- Weight (g): 454
- Width (m): 0.146
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.