China's Unequal Treaties
Narrating National History
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
China's Unequal Treaties offers a study, based on primary sources, of the linguistic development and polemical uses of the expression Unequal Treaties to refer to the treaties written between 1842 and 1943. Although the expression has occupied a central position in both Chinese collective memory and English historiographies, China's Unequal Treaties is the first study of the phrase and its interpretations.
- Subject Development: History, Asian
- Geographic Designator: Asia, China
- Academic Level: Scholarly/Graduate
- Depth (m): 0.025
- Dewey: 320.951
- Height (m): 0.229
- Pages: 179
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Wed 30 Nov 2005
- Weight (g): 431
- Width (m): 0.159
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.