Cocoa Design Patterns
Buck, Erik M. / Yacktman, Donald A.
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Explaining the object-oriented design patterns found in Apple's Cocoa frameworks, this book supplies insight into the design and rationale of Cocoa. With that insight, professionals will be able to effectively re-use the tried and true patterns in their own software.
- Subject Development: How-to/Do-it-yourself
- Textual Format: Computer Applications
- Academic Level: Professional
- Continuations: Monograph Series, any
- Depth (m): 0.019
- Dewey: 005.26/8
- Edition: 1
- Height (m): 0.222
- Pages: 427
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Fri 4 Sep 2009
- Weight (g): 689
- Width (m): 0.171
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.
|Also in the Developer's Library series (view all)
|Customers who shopped for Cocoa Design Patterns also shopped for