* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Available for the first time in the United States a new series of innovative critical studies introducing writers and their contexts to a wide range of readers. Drawing upon the mast recent thinking in English studies, each book considers biographical material, examines recent criticism, includes a detailed bibliography, and offers a concise but challenging reappraisal of a writer's major work. Published in the U. K. by Northcote House in association with The British Council.
- Editions: First
- Academic Level: Scholarly/Undergraduate
- Dewey: 822
- Language Of Publication: English
- Physical Format: Paperbound
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Tue 30 Jul 2013
- Publishers: University Press
Pre-order now for Tue 30 Jul 2013 release. Despatch to customer occurs at a minimum of 1 working day after release date (release dates are subject to change).
|Also in the Writers and Their Work series (view all)