Firewalls and Internet Security
Repelling the Wily Hacker
Cheswick, William R. / Bellovin, Steven M. / Rubin, Aviel D.
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Defines the security problems companies face in Internet, identifies the weaknesses in the popular security technologies, and illustrates the ins and outs of deploying an effective firewall. This book teaches how to plan and execute a security strategy that allows easy access to Internet services while defeating even the wiliest of hackers.
- Editions: Subsequent
- Subject Development: How-to/Do-it-yourself
- Textual Format: Computer Applications
- Academic Level: Professional
- Depth (m): 0.025
- Dewey: 005.8
- Edition: 2 SUB
- Height (m): 0.229
- Language Of Publication: English
- Pages: 433
- Physical Format: Paperbound
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Sat 1 Feb 2003
- Publishers: Commercial
- Weight (g): 703
- Width (m): 0.184
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.
|Also in the Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series series (view all)