I, Robot (Definitive Edition)
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
In 2035 A.D., Robots are programmed to live in harmony with humans and are part of every day life. When a brilliant scientist at the U.S Robotics Corporation is found dead, Chicago Detective Del Spooner (Will Smith
) is called in to investigate and discovers the possibility that a robot may be the primary suspect in the case. But as Spooner gets closer to the truth, he gets caught up in a race for life, and with time running out, a deeper threat emerges that challenges the very existence of mankind.
- Audio Commentary by Director Alex Proyas and screenwriter Akiva Goldsman
- Audio Commentary by Film Makers
- Audio Commentary by Composer Marco Beltrami
- The Making of I, Robot
- Stills Gallery
- Gag Reel
- Day Out of Days: The I, Robot Production Diaries
- Post Production: CGI and Design
- Sentient Machines: Robotic Behaviour
- About Science Fiction and Robots
- The Filmmaker's Toolbox - compositing breakdowns: Visual Effects 'How Tos'
- Extended and Deleted Scenes
- Easter Eggs
- Discs: 2
- Format: PAL
- Release Year: 2004
- Running Time: 110 minutes
Estimated despatch 3-7 days after ordering.
|Customers who bought I, Robot (Definitive Edition) also bought
|Customers who shopped for I, Robot (Definitive Edition) also shopped for