* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
The prose of Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Oliver and the photographs of Cook are joined together to reveal the uniquely intimate intertwining of the artists personal lives as well as their art.
- Geographic Designator: United States
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Depth (m): 0.019
- Dewey: 779.092
- Height (m): 0.216
- Pages: 85
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Wed 3 Oct 2007
- Weight (g): 599
- Width (m): 0.248
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.