* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Presents an overview of ovarian cancer, discusses controversies surrounding the causes and treatments of it, and relates people's personal experiences in dealing with the disease.
- Textual Format: Readings/Anthologies/Collected Works
- Academic Level: Teen - Grade 10-12, Age 15-18
- Continuations: Monograph Series, any
- Depth (m): 0.006
- Dewey: 616.99/465
- Edition: 1
- Height (m): 0.235
- Pages: 122
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Thu 9 Aug 2012
- Weight (g): 431
- Width (m): 0.184
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.
|Also in the Perspectives on Diseases and Disorders series (view all)