Philadelphia Cheesesteaks & Other Culinary Delights from the City of Brotherly Love
The History and Other Secrets Behind the Phenomenon of One of the Best Sandwiches in the World
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
More than just a cookbook, this is also a travel book, as it explores the Philadelphia cheesesteak from its roots to its current classic and even contemporary preparations. Sure to be as juicy as its namesake!
- Subject Development: Indians
- Geographic Designator: Pennsylvania
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Dewey: 641
- Pages: 300
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Tue 30 Apr 2013
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.