The MAC OS X Command Line
Unix Under the Hood
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
The Mac command line offers a faster, easier way to accomplish many tasks. It's also the medium for many commands that aren't accessible using the GUI. The Mac OS X Command Line is a clear, concise, tutorial-style introduction to all the major functionality provided by the command line. It's also packed with information the experienced users need, including little-known shortcuts, and several chapters devoted to advanced topics. This is a book to get you started, but also a book you won't soon outgrow.
- Subject Development: How-to/Do-it-yourself
- Textual Format: Computer Applications
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Depth (m): 0.032
- Dewey: 005.4/465
- Height (m): 0.235
- Pages: 448
- Place Of Publication: United States
- Published Date: Fri 10 Dec 2004
- Weight (g): 762
- Width (m): 0.197
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.