The Sicilian Najdorf
* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive
Richard Palliser presents a creative repertoire for Black within the Sicilian Najdorf, aimed at causing White as many problems as possible while sidestepping some of the enormous theory associated with the Najdorf.
- Subject Development: Techniques
- Academic Level: General Adult
- Continuations: Monograph Series, any
- Dewey: 794
- Pages: 272
- Place Of Publication: Great Britain/British Isles
- Published Date: Tue 30 Apr 2013
This is an import product, and as such may take longer to source stock, we estimate that despatch will take 14-20 days after ordering, click here for more information regarding import products.